We are delighted that you are looking for a new member to join your family!
- All of our dogs have been spayed or neutered and are fully vetted.
- The application process can take up to 1-2 weeks. We know that it is exciting, please be patient.
- Once an application is approved, we will contact you to set up a time for one of our volunteers to come and meet you and do a home visit to see where our dog would be living.
- The application, reference check, and home visit are all part of our approval process, and all must be completed before you are approved to adopt one of our dogs.
- The final step is a meet and greet with the dog you’d like to adopt, and your entire family and all other pets.
- We always make adoption decisions based on the best interests of the dog, and the best fit for both the dog and the family. Our process is never “first come, first served”. We work hard to make sure that the dog and the family will live happily with each other - forever.
- Our adoption fee is $350, regardless of the age of the dog (except for our “Seniors for Seniors” program for senior citizens on fixed incomes, in which case we subsidize the adopton fee by 50%).